Specific Error Message shown in the Groupwise 7.0.3HP2 WebAccess log file:
Login Failed: User PO5 Groupwise login rejected (8219)
Two of my post offices could be accessed via WebAccess, while four could not. I was pretty sure the problem was with domain or post office links. I doubted the problem was with the domain links, since one of the post offices that could be accessed through WebAccess was in the same secondary domain as three post offices that could not.
The solution was to edit the Groupwise WebAccess object’s post office links in ConsoleOne. All six of my post office access mode links were set to Client Server only.
For the four post offices I could not access through WebAccess, I changed the links to Use Current Post Office Address, restarted WebAccess, and verified I could login to each of the problematic post offices.
I then changed the links from Use Current Post Office Address back to Client Server only, restarted WebAccess, and verified I could login to each post office. My 8219 errors were no longer listed in the WebAccess log file.