A Groupwise 7.0.1 system running on Netware 6.5 that I support just decided to stop sending and receiving Internet mail today. Restarting the agents and spam filtering software didn’t help, and neither did bouncing the server.
The MTA wasn’t moving any mail, and I’d see in the POA log file the following message:
“Error: Path not found ”
A search on support.novell.com didn’t turn up any applicable hits.
I finally found this thread that suggested replacing the \podirectory\ofviews\ folder with the one found in the software distribution directory, \software\client\win32\ofviews in my case.
I did just that, then bounced the mta and poa. After doing this, all messages in my Novell Webaccess Groupwise system started appearing in what I believe was Chinese!!! (we only run English)
I figured something was majorly wrong with my \ofviews folder, so I replaced \podirectory\ofviews\ folder with the one found in the Groupwise 7.0.1 .iso I had downloaded from Novell.
I bounced the mta and poa, and mail started flying in and out.